Friday, February 2, 2007

If I could furnish my house in only BDDW

I would. Not too long ago I was obsessed with a lamp. A lamp I found online. The most gorgeous lamp I ever saw. My husband couldn't understand why I felt so passionately about this lamp. The lamp I was so obsessed with is the tripod lamp by BDDW, a fantastic furniture company in New York. During a recent trip to New York, I decided I had to go see this lamp in person. So my husband and I went to the BDDW showroom in Soho, and guess what? The lamp was amazing! In fact, many of the pieces at BDDW are amazing, modern, exquisitely handcrafted. I would seriously furnish my entire house in BDDW if I could. And the best part is that when my husband saw the lamp in person, he liked it! So he bought it for me! It really is the most fantastic lamp ever made.

No comments: