Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Boot Obsession

I think it may have something to do with the atypical cold weather, but I have been obsessed with boots lately. Especially flat boots. I've been stalking these boots for a year; I keep holding out because I'm convinced I'll catch them on sale. Yeah right. Not that it matters since it's a hard look for a girl with a size 10 foot to rock. But, if I could...and afford it, these would be THE boots. Oh, Loeffler Randall how do you make so many lovely shoes that I want to own?
I did treat myself last week and picked up a pair of these:

But in taupe. They were on sale at Barney's; I just couldn't resist! But the suede is super-soft, so they're at the shoe man's getting scotch guarded so that I can wear them at least twice before destroying them. See more of Guillaume Hinfray's pretties.

No comments: